Saturday, July 31, 2010
Keith Raniere and the 12 commandments
First before I mock these, let me explain these are his own words from NXIVM official documents, I have not changed so much as a comma from his 12 point mission statement from Copyright 1998, Executive Success Programs, Inc.
I highlighted some of the more absurd assumptions in red
By Keith Raniere
1. Success is an internal state of clear, honest knowledge of what I am, my value in the world and my responsibility for the way I react to all things.
2. There are no ultimate victims, therefore, I will not choose to be a victim.
3. I am committed to be successful. I understand that each of us must raise ourselves – and thereby raise all others – as all others raise us. This is interdependence.
4. Success in my own right is my earned success. True success cannot be stolen, copied or received by happenstance. I will not masquerade as successful by these methods or any other. I will earn my success.
5. Tribute is a form of payment and honor. It is giving credit where credit is due. I will use tribute to uphold others beyond my petty likes and dislikes. As a result I will define my self and my true contribution to humankind.
6. Successful people do not steal and they have no desire or need to steal. I will not steal anything. I will always earn what I need and desire. Copying without permission, or tribute, is not the highest form of flattery, it is theft. Theft is also taking or receiving something without fully earning it, it is always at the expense, no matter how small, of others.
7. Inner honesty and integrity are the highest human values and the foundation of the human psychology. All other values arise from them. I will never trade my integrity or inner honesty for any other value. It is never worth it.
8. The methods and information I learn in ESP are for my use only. I will not speak of them, or in any way give others knowledge of them, outside ESP. Part of the condition of being accepted into ESP is to keep all its information confidential. If I violate this, I am breaking a promise and breaching my contract, but more importantly I am compromising my inner honesty and integrity.
9. True success is never at the expense of others. As a successful individual, I will never envy another’s success. I will rejoice because I realize the success of others raises me up just a little bit more because I am also part of the human team. The actualization of human potential by anyone is a tribute to all team humankind. If others are successful, I will protect their success against those that envy them. I pledge to purge myself of all parasite and envy-based habits and replace them with the habits of effort and interdependence.
10. I will unreservedly accept the success I have earned. I will accept no more and no less. This is accepting with integrity. I will give unreservedly to those who have earned it. This is giving with integrity. I will accept with integrity as easily as I give with integrity. To not accept what I am worth, or what I have earned, is to devalue myself and thereby all others.
11. People control the money, wealth and resources of the world. It is essential for the survival of humankind for these things to be controlled by successful, ethical people. I pledge to ethically control as much of the money, wealth and resources of the world as possible within my success plan. I will always support the ethical control of these things.
12. A world of successful people will be a better world indeed, a world devoid of hunger, theft, dishonesty, envy and insecurity. People will no longer try to destroy each other, steal from each other, down each other or rejoice at another’s demise. Success, ethics and integrity are co-inspirational. I pledge to share and enroll people in ESP and its mission for myself and to help make the world a better place to live.
Ok where to begin. First you have to understand the sick little mind and massive ego of Keith Raniere "Vanguard". The first and golden rule of Keith is “no one does anything for free".
So Keith demands “Tribute” A tribute (from Latin tributum, contribution) is wealth one party gives to another as a sign of capitulation or, as was often the case in historical contexts, of submission or allegiance.
"Render therefore unto Vanguard the things which are Vanguard’s; and unto God the things that are Gods"
And remember folks to do it with a smile for it is an “honor” to pay "Tribute" to Vanguard.
And please remember never commit the ultimate faux pas and ask for a receipt.
8. “The methods and information I learn in ESP are for my use only.” Remember folks never tell the heathen masses the great secrets of the all knowing and powerful wizard. They might laugh their ass’s off.
“I pledge to ethically control as much of the money, wealth and resources of the world as possible” Grab all you can boys and girls and don’t forget my cut; see "Tribute" above.
“I pledge to share and enroll people in ESP and its mission for myself and to help make the world a better place to live.”
Remember above all else, this is a very elaborate pyramid scheme. We must have new blood to feed the monster and it must be fed often.
Well that’s enough for now and I’ll let you folks have some fun with it.
Coming Monday an update on V-Week