Sunday, May 8, 2011
Matt McMorris NXIVM Bagman
Cults like NXIVM can’t function without loyal toadies and stooges. Some of the male devotees do so for tail or money and a few are true believers but regardless of their motivations, the world of Raniere would collapse without their slavish labors.
One such person is NXIVM accountant, alleged CPA and alleged money laundering non-profit looting specialist Matt McMorris.
So lets take a look at the McMorris file/
- Age 36
- Married to Briana E. Farbstein HERE (Age: 33), President of BEF Enterprises and President/Owner of Green Cookware Online here. She was previously a Senior Loan Officer/Team Trainer at Home Mortgage Network – and she graduated from St. Rose and Siena College. Her email address is email@example.com.
- Matt and Briana have a child who is enrolled in the Rainbow Cultural Garden. Scary
- Cell Phone: (518) 348-7388
- Business Phone: (518) 727-1586
- Business E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Website: http://www.yourtaxstrategy.com/
- One of the Directors of the Saratoga Triathlon Club HERE
- He owns MJM Tax Consulting, LLC, 636 Plank Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- He is identified as a “CPA” on his LinkedIn account: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matt-mcmorris-cpa-mba/9/A77/820
- He is not listed as a “CPA” in the New York State Department of Education’s database at: http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm
- Nxian #4213
- He is listed as the “contact person” for A Capella Innovations, Inc., which is located at 5 Southside Drive, Suite #290, Clifton Park, NY 12065-3870
- He serves as the Bronfman sisters’ Outside Accountant
- He currently holds the rank of Coach in NXIVM
He also pops up in the TU HERE
"Tax-exempt foundations set up by NXIVM officials may be covering some of the expenses of the Rainbow Garden, said Joseph O'Hara, an attorney who formerly worked for NXIVM but has been at odds with them for more than three years. He settled a civil lawsuit in 2007 with NXIVM officials, turning over the Ethical Foundation to them with $230,000 in funds. He said the funds, raised for specific non-profit purposes and not supposed to be used specifically for one child, were transferred to another account. He said he complained to Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's office about this but has not heard back from that office. Matthew McMorris, an accountant for the foundations, said wide latitude is allowed for tax-exempt spending. He said one of the new foundations that got the former organization's funds, the Ethical Science Foundation, led by Clare Bronfman, is doing brain research. He said it employs six people and some are "not native English speakers" and he would have to look into whether they are working for the Rainbow Cultural Garden and for the benefit of the boy living with Keeffe."
He is into NXIVM so deep Matt signed up his father-in-law in Nxian: Burton E. Farbstein (Age 63) - Nxian #4372
So remember Saratoga Triathlon Club Here. The only reason Matt is in your organization is to pimp for Raniere. And to any poor fool who hired him as an accountant, ask to see his CPA license.
On a more humorous note I have it on good authority that Keith’s revolutionary child language program is having unintended results